Stirling Residences is situated within a centralized matured estate .Residents are conveniently positioned with either choose to just walk to Commonwealth MRT, or a short drive to the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and this major expressway connects residents to the Marina Bay Financial Centre through the Marina Costal Expressway (MCE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP) towards Changi Airport. It is also a short 5 mins drive to the famous Orchard Road Shopping Belt.
Residents need only 10 minutes drive to One North which houses the Fusionpolis and Mediapolis and onwards to the upcoming Singapore 2nd Central Business District and the SG-KL High Speed Rail station .
Stirling Residences was so convenient where is it situated along Stirling Road and Angora Close where the landed property enclave where they offering residents an excellent view towards Mount Faber Park, Sentosa Sea view as well as the City Centre from the higher floors. It will prominently feature as one of the most iconic landmark in the Stirling road precinct when it is completed.
Stirling Residences is surrounded by a plethora of amenities where convenience is within easy reach. IKEA Alexandra, Anchorpoint and Queensway Shopping Centre are among the closest malls.
As Queenstown is one of the most mature estate in Singapore, within a short 5 minutes walk residents can get access to at least 5 coffee shops serving traditional local delicacies. For an even wider selection, there is the popular Mei Ling Market and Food Centre and ABC Brickworks Food Centre. If you would like to whip up a meal for your family, the wet market located on the ground floor also sells fresh seafood and poultry.
For education-conscious locals and expatriates, good schools for their children is a must. With renowned institutions catering to various levels, Queenstown is naturally popular with families.
Stirling Residences is home to many good schools from Primary to Tertiary local institutions to International schools.
Schools within 2KM Radius:
• Queenstown Primary school
• New Town Primary school
• Gan Eng Seng primary school
• Queenstown Secondary School
• Queensway Secondary School
• Bukit Merah Secondary School
• Crescent Girls’ School
• Henderson Secondary School
• Global Indian international school(Queenstown Campus)
• ISS International School (Preston Campus)
• Tanglin Trust School
• Anglo Chinese School(International)
Schools Within 2 to 3 KM radius
• National University of Singapore(NUS)
• Anglo Chinese School(Independent)
• Anglo Chinese Junior College(ACJC)
• Anglo Chinese Boarding School
• Fairfield Methodist School(Primary)
• Fairfield Methodist School(Secondary)
• PSB Academy
• Gan Eng Seng Secondary School
• Alexandra Primary School